Go Birdwatching. Enjoy. Share your lifers!
Explore the Colombian Caribbean Coast, in the #1 country in the world, with the highest diversity
in bird species:
- Discover the more than 1921 bird species who choose to live here.
- Enjoy the possibility of observing more than 20 endemic species in one route.
- Visit diverse habitats in one single route (mangroves, mountains, desert, paramo).
- All inclusive services for your trip. Enjoy with no worries (guide, transport, meals, and lodging).
- Direct benefit to local communities, we are local, professional operators.
Multi-day routes through the Colombian Caribbean Coast
Go birding for a day
“The truth is that it has been a wonderful trip… the route, nature, the birds. It has been beautiful to see how everything in this natural paradise is being preserved (Taironaka Reserve)”Roberto Hoyos
“When we came here, it was surprising to me how beautiful and tranquil this area is (Cerro Seco Reserve). We saw many interesting birds. Yes, I think it´s very special to have something like this…to be able to enjoy nature”Lissane Aerts
“Francisco, it was a pleasure to take a trip with you, it was an excellent experience to study birds with you”Steven Ferris
Do you want to explore one of South America´s regions with the most endemism?
We are bird lovers, we want to help every bird watcher to visit Colombia. Our routes have everything you might need, so you can add more birds to your list without worries.